Twitter a social networking site. Provide a chance to share your website content with your followers by showing your own short descriptions. it links your website to twitter styled yourself. How To Create a Twitter Card For Your Website today you will create a twitter card for your site by yourself. many users are asking for this article in blogger we had updated our site for it too.
If someone share your content in the twitter, if you had not used twitter card it shows only links but if you use twitter card it shows a Summary of your Website.
There are three types of Twitter Cards: Summary, Photo, and Video Generally Twitter Summary card is to share your content with a description. While Photo and Video cards allow including a photo and video respectively.
|Shared in twitter|
How Twitter card?
Twitter Card is used through your’s website Meta tag.
Twitter Card Meta tag For This Page
<meta name=”twitter:card” content=”summary”>
<meta content=’@info_amrit’ name=’twitter:site’/>
<meta content=’@info_devkota’ name=’twitter:creator’/>
<meta name=”twitter:title” content=”How To Create a Twitter Card For Your Website”>
<meta name=”twitter:description” content=”How To Create a Twitter Card For Your Website Twitter a social networking site. Provide a chance t…”>
<meta name=”twitter:image” content=”http://timeandupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/BT.png”>
- twitter:card – Type of card: summary, photo, or video
- twitter:site – The Twitter username for your website including ‘@’
- twitter:creator – The Twitter username of the author of the content including @
- twitter:title – The title to be shown in Twitter Card.
- twitter:description – Summary of the content at the given URL.
- twitter:image – A image for the content.