Trust can be attributed to relationships between people. When a person is willing to rely on the actions of another, that is Trust. Trustor Trust on Trustee. There is harm to the trustor if the trustee will not behave as desired. Trust is good, control is better. Trust is something we rely on, here is Don’t Trust Anyone Quotes.
Barbara Misztal points out three basic things that trust does in the lives of people: It makes social life predictable, it creates a sense of community, and it makes it easier for people to work together.
Don’t Trust Anyone Quotes
Before you trust completely, verify first.
- I don’t trust anyone who talks bad about someone else to me, they probably talk behind my back too.
- Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time.
- Trust is like a paper once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect again.
- Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.
- Just Don’t trust only words,actions are also necessary.
- Don’t trust anyone if they already break your trust once, they can do it again.
- I do not trust easily. So when i tell you “i trust you” Please don’t make me regret it.
- Don’t trust too much on people.
- Don’t trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar.
- I don’t want perfect. I want honest.
- When you start to wonder whether you can trust someone or not, that is when you already know you don’t.
- Don’t ever break someone’s trust. Once you do, then nobody wants to do business with you.
- I don’t trust what this life has given me.
- Sometimes you don’t know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again.
- I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ … There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
- I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off.
- I have my reasons why I don’t trust people. First, I do not know them personally. Second, I know them too well.
- There are people who are only with you because they can benefit from you, so don’t blindly trust everyone you know.
- Treat love like a sticker, once you remove it, you would have a hard time sticking it back again.
- There is nothing wrong with you if your trust was broken by the one you love. It is just that that person is not worthy of your trust.
- Not all harmful things are caused by your enemies. Take a look at your friends closer, they might cause you the worst harm.
- You never know that even your closest friend could be allies with your greatest enemy.
- I may forgive because I am a good person, but I am not stupid enough to trust you again.
- Treat trust like a mirror. If you broke it, it would never be the same again.
- Trust takes years to be strengthened, yet it takes seconds just to break it.
- Every day is just like April Fool’s day. You should not believe and trust in anyone.
- Don’t trust people who don’t laugh.
- When I trust someone new, they only end up reminding me why I should not trust anybody
I may have accepted your apologies, but I do not trust you anymore.
You will end up trusting the wrong person if you do not trust anyone.